House for Sale
Must be Sold! Massive Family Home on 997m², First Time to Market Ever!
Property ID 1944321Situated in an elevated position and in a quiet cul-de-sac is this fantastic brick and tile family home that features four great size bedrooms (Master with ensuite) PLUS a study or fifth bedroom for the growing family, having both formal and informal living areas, this property just goes on and on. The home also ticks the box for entertainment with a huge galley style kitchen that overlooks the family room and bar, which flows out to an expansive covered outdoor entertaining space.
This huge block has plenty of space with a big fenced yard for the kids and pets, garden shed for storage, and a large workshop for all your toys and projects.
The large car carport has side access through to the yard and shed, and there is off street parking for additional cars, boats and a caravan.
The property at a glance:
- Four/five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (master with ensuite)
- 997m2 elevated block
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Exceptionally large outdoor entertainment and BBQ area
- Alcove for above ground spa
- Side access
- Large 6x3 shed with power and lights
- 3x3 garden shed with power
- 80's fern house and fish pond
- Veggie garden
- 3.8 kw solar inverter with 16 solar panels
- In roof insulation
- Under-sink water filter
- Large 3 car carport and 7 car off street parking
- Established gardens
- Power points to fish pond, BBQ and spa area
- Totally secure back yard
- Three 4500L water tanks
- Building and Pest report available, upon request.
This is the first time the property has been presented to market since the current owners built it. Properties of this size and on this size block rarely come up, so don't miss out, call Andrew and Ben today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.